JURIED SHOW INFORMATION AND ENTRY FORM
The National Collage Society is hosting its 32nd Annual Juried Exhibit at the Union Street Gallery, in Chicago, IL. It will also be presented online. This exhibit will count toward your NCS Signature Membership.
Union Street Gallery
Online at www.nationalcollage.com/2017
Entry Deadline: Friday, August 4, 2017
Exhibit Dates: September 27, 2017 to October 28, 2017
• This exhibition is open to all artists
• Work produced in a classroom or under instruction is not eligible
• All works must be ORIGINAL, two or three dimensional, mixed-media glued collage. All work must be well photographed. Work not suitably photographed will be declined by the jury.
• Collages that have been in any previous NCS juried shows are not eligible
JURY OF SELECTION
A jury of selection will review all entries and may choose one or two per eligible artist. Notification of the jury's decisions will be made in late August. All results will be sent via e-mail. Please make sure to provide a valid email address to receive your jury results. Mailed entries (CDs) will not be returned.
There will be two types of awards–cash and materials. Award winners will be chosen by the Awards Judge after the show is opened in September. All collages receiving awards will be posted as such on the website.
Each artist may enter up to two digital entries. CDs and digital entries are due by FRIDAY, August 4, 2017
- Digital entries should be jpegs at least 5" x 5" at 300 ppi. Digital entries should have a filename that includes the artists last name as well as the entry number (#1 or #2). Digital entries can be sent on a CD, e-mailed to email@example.com or submitted online via the NCS website using EntryThingy. If sending a CD, please send all entries on one disk. Only entries and entry forms should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. All other questions and communications should be directed to email@example.com.
- Your complete entry can also be submitted via EntryThingy!
Click here to enter online now!
The entry fee for the 2015 Juried exhibit is $50.00. If you are already a member and have paid your yearly membership fee then the entry fee is $15.00. This entry fee entitles you to enter up to two pieces of work. Payment can be made in the form of a check payable to NCS, Inc. or through our website (www.nationalcollage.com) using PayPal. Please note that you do not need a PayPal account, only a credit card. Checks and entry forms should be mailed to:
NCS, Inc. 254 West Streetsboro Street, Hudson, OH 44236
Entries are to be postmarked NO LATER THAN Friday, August 4, 2017.