JURIED SHOW INFORMATION AND ENTRY FORM
Once again the National Collage Society, Inc. is hosting an online juried exhibit. There are many benefits to having an online exhibit. There are no shipping fees, no traveling and global access to the exhibit. Collages will still be for sale and as an additional bonus there will be no sales commission. This exhibit will still count toward your NCS Signature Membership.
Online at www.nationalcollage.com/2015
Entry Deadline: Friday, August 21, 2015
Exhibit Dates: November 23, 2015 to November 1, 2016
• This exhibition is open to all artists
• Work produced in a classroom or under instruction is not eligible
• All works must be ORIGINAL, two or three dimensional, mixed-media glued collage. All work must be well photographed. Work not suitably photographed will be declined by the jury.
• Collages that have been in any previous NCS juried shows are not eligible
JURY OF SELECTION
A jury of selection will review all entries and may choose one or two per eligible artist. Notification of the jury's decisions will be made in October. All results will be sent via e-mail. Please make sure to provide a valid email address to receive your jury results. Mailed entries (CDs and slides) will not be returned.
There will be two types of awards–cash and materials. Award winners will be chosen by the Awards Judge after the show is opened in November. All collages receiving awards will be posted as such on the website.
Each artist may enter one or two 35mm slides or digital entries. Slides, CDs and digital entries are due by August 21, 2015.
- Slides must be 2" x 2" cardboard or thin plastic mounts. Each slide must be marked with the NAME of the artist, TITLE of the collage, SIZE, TOP and ENTRY NUMBER (#1 or #2). Accepted slides will be retained for the permanent collection of the NCS. Slides not accepted will be returned to the artist in the SASE provided by the artist. Two slides are allowed for each 3-D assemblage.
- Digital entries should be jpegs at least 5" x 5" at 300 ppi. Digital entries should have a filename that includes the artists last name as well as the entry number (#1 or #2), example: Lastname_Entry1. Digital entries can be sent on a CD or e-mailed to email@example.com. If sending a CD, please send all entries on one disk. ONLY ENTRIES AND ENTRY FORMS should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. All other questions and communications should be directed to email@example.com.
- NEW! Your complete entry can now also be submitted via our website!
Click here to enter online.
The entry fee for the 2015 Juried exhibit is $50.00. If you are already a member and have paid your yearly membership fee then the entry fee is $15.00. This entry fee entitles you to enter up to two pieces of work. Payment can be made in the form of a check payable to NCS, Inc. or through our website (www.nationalcollage.com) using PayPal. Please note that you do not need a PayPal account, only a credit card. Checks and entry forms should be mailed to:
NCS, Inc. 254 West Streetsboro Street, Hudson, OH 44236
Entries are to be postmarked NO LATER THAN Friday, August 21st, 2015.